Archive for November 2013
Why I like Berlin Friends Club:
- Friends meet regularly every Tuesday without fail
- It is absolutely free of charge
- There is no formal membership
- You can drop by whenever you feel like talking to friends
- The nations of the world are in reach for all participants
- Everybody is highly rated and welcome, no matter which nationality
- Participants can communicate freely without any preset agenda
- If you need assistance, it can be provided
- You are at the source of direct information about Berlin and Germany and how to get along in an unknown country and city
This all and the cordial, welcoming atmosphere makes BERLIN FRIENDS CLUB so special in comparison to other clubs in the city. Come and find out!
As every year, FRIENDS CLUB will hold its annual Christmas party, the 13th event of this kind. The date will be Sunday Dec. 8, 2013, 13 to 16 hrs. This is a good opportunity to meet current members as well as those who cannot attend meetings regularly. The price for the eat-as-much-as-you-can Indian buffet is € 6,90 per person, excluding drinks. You are invited to bring anyone you know and who would like to participate.
If you would like to attend, please confirm participation via e-mail to email@example.com as soon as possible, so that seats can be reserved. Participation can only be accepted with confirmation. You will be told the exact location with confirmation.
Let´s have a good time meeting friends at our Christmas party! Hope to see you there!